- Hardened Japan stainless steel six wave action blades
- Simple operations
- Max. 2200W peak power from the self-compensation industrial-grade motor for high-efficiency result.
- The motor's equipped with an automatic overheat/thermo protector and motor overload reset switch at bottom of the motor base.
- Unbreakable, FDA certified, BPA FREE transparent 2L high-quality jar
- Makes multiple drinks such as milkshakes, green smoothies, hot soup, sauces, raw food diet, ice cream, fresh juice, dry grinding and much more.
- Wet and dry application: compatible with the 900ml small dry jar extension.
- Low noise operation
This product will get to you in 10-15 days.
We highly recommend you order the option with extra spare parts with great value, just in case you need a future replacement of consumable parts.
Do you need a dry jar extension?
Well, it's your decision, but it's worth considering:
The real reason to get a dry container is that grinding very hard items like grains will pit and scratch the inside of the pitcher near the blades. In addition to the aesthetic “cloudy” marring of the container, the scratches make the container more likely to hold smells. You can get rid of lingering odors by running the machine with vinegar or a few drops of bleach in water, but you shouldn't have to worry about that.
Having a second container is also convenient because to grind grains the container needs to be totally dry, and if you made a smoothie in the morning the container might still be wet. Sometimes you can end up using both containers for a single recipe, such as mega muffins.
For these reasons, the dry container is worthwhile, as long as you plan on grinding dry things like grain.